Saturday, November 10, 2007

 

Herriman Saturday




Election day has arrived!

The first two cartoons were published on November 4 and 5, the last two on the 6th, election day. Herriman was clearly overworked on the 6th, both cartoons of that date being decidedly hasty, sloppy efforts.

Next week be here when the election results come in.

By the way, the text on the third cartoon is my retyping of the original which was a bit on the small side for legible reproduction at low screen resolution.

Labels:


Comments:
Dear "stripper". First congratulate you. I follow your work for some time now, and I don't know where I would have so many delicious hours and comic's information without it!

Secondly, I would like to ask your permission to use one of this images in my own blog. Of course I would mention clearly yours as the place where I stole it from!

Thank you very much for sharing all this with the rest of us.
 
Hi Lulu -
You may use images from this site. I make no claim to copyright on them so I am using them as either public domain or as examples under fair use. On the other hand I put a great deal of work into scanning and cleaning up the images so a credit is appreciated.

--Allan Holtz
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]